We Understand Driving Risk, How to Measure It, How to Predict It and – Most Importantly – How to Reduce It.
Top property and casualty insurance carriers partner with SpeedGauge to access data from telematics, ELD and mobile devices onboard more than 12 million commercial vehicles, representing billions of miles of driving data.
SpeedGauge data informs risk management, claims analytics, product development and underwriting across the commercial auto insurance spectrum, providing critical intelligence for more accurate rating and pricing, and enabling innovative risk reduction programs.
The Leader in Driving Data Aggregation and Analytics
We measure and analyze data on nearly 80 different ratings variables, from vehicle type to road congestion, driver safety scores and more – because where, when and which vehicles are driven are as important as how they are driven.
Insights for Analyzing, Rating and Reducing Driving Risk
The industry’s trusted source for commercial vehicle data from telematics and the driven environment. Driver Safety Scores and fleet FAIR Scores® allow you to better measure, manage and rate driving risk.
- Normalized across industries, fleets, vehicle types and uses
- Standardized to assure compatibility with insurers’ internal data systems; no IT investment needed
- Easy-to-use underwriting portal
Better Data for Better, More Streamlined Underwriting Decisions
- Verified driving and vehicle data fuels predictive analytics
- Supports proprietary rating models
- Clearinghouse clients retain control of pricing
- Detailed driving history data available
Contact us today to access driving data from more than 80 different telematics providers and their millions of client vehicles
SPEEDGAUGE INSURANCE SERVICES… DRIVEN BY DATA